What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy has helped many people deal with mental health issues or emotional distress, which can be experienced in many ways including:
- Anxiety or an inability to cope or concentrate
- Inability to deal with stress or recover from stressful situations
- Lack of confidence or excessive shyness
- Coping with the effects of abuse
- Feelings of depression, sadness, grief or emptiness
- Extreme mood swings
- Difficulty making or sustaining relationships, or repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfying or destructive relationships
- Sexual problems
- Difficulties in coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, divorce or loss of employment
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive behaviour
- Panic attacks and phobia
Please visit our team page to find out more about our experienced psychotherapists.
For an initial telephone or one-to-one consultation to discuss your situation and needs, please feel free to contact the clinic on 020 7490 4042.